Monday, October 3, 2011

[FREE] What would you do?

So I was reading a book the other day and I found this quote that really stood out to me. It said There's no point in defending camp if you guys all die. All our friends are here. It’s from one of my favorite books and I really like this quote because it shows the strong bond friendship creates. The book is called The Last Olympian, it’s about these kids that are children of the Greek Olympian Gods and in this certain book they set off to defend Manhattan, where the Olympians currently reside at, from the army of the Dark Lord, Kronos. These kids are teenagers and there are only about fifty of them, whereas the opponents are monsters and demons of all sorts and outnumber them twenty to one. Anyways summary over, the quote appeals to me because I think it’s true. What’s the point of protecting a place where the others might not return to. In other words, I would rather help my friends than wait for them when there’s a possibility they might never return.
  This quote makes me appreciate the friends that I have. No matter how incredibly weird I am, they are still willing to stand by me and help me go through life. They have helped me through a lot and I’m glad that they care. I don’t know if they are willing to risk themselves for me but I would totally do that if it means I could save them. Yeah I’m kind of weird but it’s honestly what I think. If I were to choose between me surviving by myself or participating in something that might harm me but could save my friends, then I would help them. I think so because I rather stay with them so I could take care of them instead of being far away from them, anticipating for their return and not knowing what’s happening to them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment